A fun filled day and evening of Free activities for all the family at Viking Bay and Victoria Gardens.
- Paddle Board lessons and water safety sessions from Kent Surf School - registration from 9am
- RNLI Lifeboats at the Jetty - During high tide
- King Neptune arrival - 2pm
- Thanet Coast Project Scavenger Hunt - 12.30pm
- Sandcastle competition - 11am
- Best dressed beach hut competition - All day
- Shipwrights Sea Shanties
- Teddy Bears Picnic at Lillyputt Mini Golf - 9am
- All day Bandstand activities and entertainment with music and lots more
- Princesses and Pirates and "Jack Sparrow" lookalike
- Live music from 8pm with Ozzie & the Uglies
- Grand Firework Finale - 9.45pm
- Funfair on Victoria Gardens - All day
- Craft & gift stalls along the promenade - All day
Look for the information boards along the prom and beach and listen for the PA announcements on the day for timings. All events and activities subject to weather conditions.
All of the Broadstairs Water Gala activities take place on Viking Bay and the surrounding Victoria Gardens and Promenade CT10 1AN. Come by train, the station is an easy 15 minute walk away through the Town. Or take the Stagecoach Loop or open Top Bus.
Driving & Parking
Parking is available throughout Broadstairs on the streets and pay car parks situated in Vere Road, Crofts Place, and the Jetty.